Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Datacenter
improves hybrid server management with significantly improved VM management, an enhanced event viewer, and many more new capabilities in Windows Admin Center. Furthermore, this release includes significant improvements to Windows containers, such as smaller image sizes for faster download, simplified network policy implementation, and containerization tools for .NET applications.
Choose an edition and an installation option:
Customers who download the whole ISO will choose an edition and an installation option. This ISO evaluation is for the Datacenter and Standard editions. The Datacenter edition is the complete edition and includes the new Datacenter-specific features (Shielded Virtual Machines, Storage Spaces Direct, and Software-Defined Networking) in addition to unlimited server virtualization.
- Server Core: This is the recommended installation option. It’s a minor installation that includes the core components of Windows Server and supports all server roles but does not include a local graphical user interface (GUI). It is used for “headless” deployments, managed remotely through Windows Admin Center, PowerShell, or other server management tools.
- Server with Desktop Experience: This complete installation includes a full GUI for customers who prefer this option.
When you complete your evaluation, you can convert your evaluation versions to retail.
Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Datacenter Languages:
- Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Windows Server 2022 | 64-bit ISO
- Windows Server 2022 | 64-bit VHD
- Windows Server 2022 on Microsoft Azure
For more details, check the following links:
what is the difference between windows server 2022 to 2019
What’s new in Windows Server 2022
There are no reviews yet.